Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Clearly, This Housewife Thing Hasn't Left Me with Much to Write

My computer has picked up a nasty virus that kind of scares me. When I start the computer, all is well with the standard green meadow stretched onto the background. After thirty minutes of use, the background changes to blooooooood red and makes this noise: Mwhahaahahahahahahaha. It's creepy, so I don't like to be around my computer much right now. It's like The Blob is taking over.

Oh, right. It doesn't really mwhahaha. But it totally does in my head.

And also, I kept this virus a secret from Matt for a day because, you see, we may or may not have legally or illegally downloaded an episode of Weeds because I might have been going crazy knowing that there was an episode out that I hadn't seen. (Our friends, acquaintances, and every stranger I've asked do not have Showtime. We had NO CHOICE, PEOPLE.) And basically, I was afraid that Matt was going to blame Weeds for the nasty virus and then tell me we had to give it up. But the virus kept mwhahaha-ing at me, and I got all freaked out, so I told him.


And praise the Lord, Matt loves Weeds just as much as I do. We downloaded another episode the next night. Matt says the virus has been with us for awhile now. Well, welcome.

And for the love, does anybody out there watch Weeds? Anybody? Hello?

Okay, fine. I'll stop talking about it then. Your loss.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a creepy, creepy virus.

Unknown said...

Man, I wish I watched "Weeds." I watched "Fried Green Tomatoes" the other day and was struck repeatedly by how darling Mary-Louise Parker is. I just don't watch it. I think we might not get that channel. I'll have to check. It's been added to my Blockbuster queue, though!

Anonymous said...

I just saw season two at our neighborhood dvd place. germans aren't really into the whole sequential thing... they just get the seasons whenever they darn well please. sometimes in halves.. like as in the LAST half of some season before the first... what the? so, do i really have to watch season 1 before i see season two?

Nicole said...

Yes, you have to go in order! But, just a quick disclaimer, the show is kinda offensive. So in case anyone watches and is offended, please don't hate me. I warned you.

Jason said...

Too late Nicole, i watched the first two seasons after you recommended it. I am furious and will probably never talk to you again. Mwahahahaha.

Unknown said...

Haha, well the idea is that solution could be used for spot cleaning. Like the next time Taylor pukes on the floor.

Scott said...

Can I be a nerd for a minute? Do you currently own any anti-virus software for your computer? If not, keep an out for ads from Best Buy, Circuit City, etc. because they will often sell them for ~$0 to $10 after rebates and so forth (I have used McAfee for a while to great success).

Also, if you are anti spending money, you could download some free products such as Ad-Aware or Windows Defender.

Okay, enough of me being a nerd.

Anonymous said...

Okay that's it. I'm going to watch "Weeds". Everyone I know is watching it, and everyone is raving about it like it's the greatest thing since insulin. Or sliced bread. This wil work out perfectly since I just finished another season of the West Wing and need a change.