Thursday, June 7, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Look at me! I’m writing again! Big whoop.

Doesn’t everybody blog now? I think so. My dog probably freaking blogs. Wait – no, she doesn’t. Our computer at home is broken. It’s for the best; she’d probably just bitch about how we never give her enough water or something. Well, Taylor! I don’t want to hear it!

So once upon a time I hung out on xanga. It was cool for a wee bit of time. But then it’s all about comments! comments! I need more comments! And that became lame. So my daily posts became weekly and then monthly and then never again. But then at work I went from kind of bored to poking my eyes out with the nearest sharp object might be fun bored. I decided for my own sanity (and for the sake of my pretty little eyes) I’d just goof around a bit more in this whole writing thing.

And really, one of my favorite people in all the planets finally created a
blog, and I want to be just like her. So there you go – Alabamber is to blame.

p.s. Did you know that Unabomber is in the spell check system?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should it have been he "had written" instead of "he wrote"
and a comma after Now at the beginning of the next sentence.
Just messing with you. I'm glad to see you're pursuing one of your huge talents. It's a sin to waste your talents as depicted in the parable. I paraphrase the use of talents as money with abilities.
Love
Dad