Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Weekend

Last weekend, my good friend Chelsea came for a visit. She was my first college roommate, and after our first meeting we were both confident we’d need a new roommate at semester. Thankfully, our first impressions of each other were completely off.

We’re not typical friends. We are both very different people, and we have very different friends, which is why I treasure our friendship so much. I have a handful of friends that I consider some of God’s very biggest gifts to me – she’s one of them.

We’ve had a lot of visitors stay with us in Portland, and I take pride in my hosting skills. But Chels definitely gets the award for being the easiest to please. She’s a photographer, an amazing photographer, and what she wanted to do most was take pictures. So we took her to one of our favorite wineries, and we took her to the park downtown, and then she asked to go to an old warehouse. So we did. And if I do say so myself, she got some mighty fine pictures along the way. You can check some of them out HERE. Don't be confused: they're not our engagement pictures; they're our 3.5 years of marriage, Portland life pictures. Doesn't everybody take those?

So if you live in Phoenix, it’s time you hire Chels to take some pictures. And if you don’t live in the area, it’s time you fly Chels to your home. She is an excellent guest.

4 comments:

Nic said...

OH my GOSH!!! I cried at your pictures they are absolutely amazing!! You look like a cover girl!!! All of those pictures look straight out of a magazine! What a treasure to have!! I know I'm rambling but I just can't believe "little Nicole" is a grown up lady in red heels, love them!! You have a gorgeous guy to stand by you too, you two are a great pair! God is awesome to pair you up with him! Great pics!

Seth said...

Laughing out loud at your Gap commercial pics...

Alyssa said...

Stunning, absolutely stunning. Nicole, you're both so gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

i. heart. portland. , but i heart nicole even more. miss you.