Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Few Unconnected Thoughts

Whenever Matt and I are faced with a predicament, my response is almost always "We just need to go back in time!" And Matt follows up with "I'll go get the crystals." It doesn't really help the situation, but it does make me laugh. So as Matt and I were watching the news, I realized the solution to our so-called economic disaster: GO BACK IN TIME. We could fix some things gone wrong, and then everything would be just fine. TRUST ME. I majored in English.

And to completely change the subject, our very good friends, Bryan and Laura, got married this weekend. They had a perfect wedding at one of our favorite wineries, one that we often visit together, and Matt and I got to be part of the whole thing. So special!

Matt and I in our bridesmaid/ groomsman get-up. Isn't the winery gorgeous?! Matt and I want to buy it. You know, with all that money we have.

The beautiful bride! I love these ladies!

And here's my biggest regret from the weekend: not getting a good picture of Matt and me with Bryan and Laura. I know Laura wouldn't mind putting her dress back on (which bride wouldn't?), but unfortunately the tuxes have been returned.

I know! I'll go back in time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you hot thing you.... you guys look great. and , ahhhh, it would be a dream to shoot a vineyard/winery wedding!!!! can you set me up with one of those.... dude, I'll cute you a check for being an agent of sorts.

Unknown said...

Nic, I love that dress!

Nic said...

You guys look great! I realized Jaosn has never met Matt so I showed off your pic to him! I like your idea of "going back in time" . . . that would solve most of my issues!

Amber said...

Nicole, you're gorgeous!

Sorry, but I tagged you.