Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Weather May Be Crappy, But We're Still Having Fun

Matt and I went on some vacations and here are our pics to prove it.


Mexico!! I wish we could go down every weekend. I really don't think I'd get tired of the warm weather. Or the margaritas. And doesn't Matt look so handsome?

There's a billion reasons why I love Matt, but in the top 5 would be how darn goofy he gets around me. In fact, last time we were around my sister she asked me if Matt had gotten weirder. (YES.) We took this picture while drinking martinis because we're just all sorts of classy. And no, we were not drunk - THIS IS JUST WHO WE ARE.

So, Mexico + having a spring break = totally awesome.

Oh, but the barrel of fun didn't stop there. Last weekend, we went with some of our favorite friends to Washington wine country. 12 wineries in two days with delightful company is a perfect kind of weekend.


There were 6 of us, so we rented a van. Allison is about to beat me for singing and Matt for his erratic driving. She can be aggressive.

Here's the gang: Allison, me, Matty, Giant, Laura, and Gurley. Such a fun time, such delicious wines!

And even more fun: my parents will be here this weekend to celebrate my 25th birthday. I've asked for eye cream.

5 comments:

jessica said...

what great pictures....i especially love the one of you & matt. you both have very talented facial expressions....i don't know how to say that correctly. you're both talented at facial expressions? you both are skilled in the art of facial expression? i don't know...if only there were an english major around....

Seth said...

You asked for eye cream and not ice cream? Are you okay?

Amber said...

Hey, did you know that Tabitha and Josh McFadden are in our Community Group?

She saw you on my blog and freaked out.

Unknown said...

I love that B-Laing is simply referred to as Giant.

Can we have an equally fun weekend when Brandon and I come to visit this summer?

Seth said...

Really, you must get to work. I feel like I don't know you any more.